Products & Pricing
Our chicken coops are built to last, and built for New England weather, unlike some that you see in the box stores. Every coop is hand built on site, and can be customized to your needs. During our cold winters your chickens will continue producing eggs, as our coops are wired for electricity which enables you to have a heat lamp and a water bowl heater. All doors have stainless steel bolt locks so when closed up for the night they are predator proof. Our classic coop model comes in T-111 siding primed and stained to the color of your choice. These coops are very functional, the nesting boxes are easily accessible with a drop down door in the front, they are also removable to make for easy cleaning. The side clean-out door is two feet wide making it easy to clean out as often as you'd like. Coops sit two feet off the ground so during deep snow season you can still collect your eggs, add food and water and clean. Coop overall height is 6'5" tall.
Sizes & Pricing
Our coops come in 4 different base sizes plus we can build custom coops to fit any needs.
- 4' x 4' fits 1 - 5 birds. $595
- 4' x 6' fits 6 - 9 birds. $695
- 4' x 8' fits 9 - 12 birds. $895
- 5' x 12' fit 20+ birds $1295
5' x 8' flip lid (same style as 5x12) $995
- 5'x 6' flip lid (same style as 5x12) $895
- 6' x 8' Walk in Shed Style coop $2495
- 6' x 10' Walk in Shed Style coop $2995
- 6' x 12' A-frame style coop with enclosed attached run $2995
You can choose from Bard Red, Cape Cod Grey, Forest Green, Beige, Brown, Ocean Mist (light blue) or Purple. All colors come with white trim. We can also leave them unpainted so you can paint it at home to match you house.
4' x 4' coops
4' x 6' coops
4' x 8' coops
5' x 12' coops
All runs are constructed of long lasting nature wood,( alternative to pressure treated lumber) and are enclosed with 1" hexagonal galvanized poultry netting to withstand the outdoor elements for many years. The 4x6'5"x8 walk in runs come with a clear polycarbonate roof panels that shed rain and snow but allow sunlight to pass through. They also include a roosting bar to hang water from.
4' wide x 4' tall x 8' long Run/cage $300
4' wide x 6'5" tall x 8' long walk in run with roof $500
- CUSTOM RUNS
- 4 wide x 6'5" tall x 10' long walk in run with roof $695
- 4' wide x 6'5" tall x 12' long walk in run with roof $795
- 6' wide x 6'5"tall x 10' long walk in run with roof $995
- RUN ADD ONS
- ** 1/2" galvanized hardware wire can be installed instead of 1" poultry netting for $100 extra
- ***Runs can also be painted white or any coop color for $100 extra
We offer a wide range of options so you can get the exact coop for your needs.
- 24" x 24" sliding vinyl window with a screen for more ventilation +$50 ea. (also offer 18"x 24" Aluminum double hung window with grids +$60 ea,----limited supply)
- Fiberglass flooring for protection and easy cleaning +$75
- 1x3 White PVC trim boards , rot , bug and maintenance free + $150
- Removable fiberglass droppings tray under roosting bar $50
- PVC gravity fed auto feeders are 3' tall - +$25
- 5 gallon auto water with 4 stainless steel nipples - +$25 all proceeds go to clean water wells.
- White PVC Flower Box on side of window $50 each
- Aluminum Automatic chicken door, opens at sunrise and closes at dark.
- ****12v system with trickle charger - $270 ****12v system with solar pannel charger $275
- Add 4x6 skids with eye hooks to bottom of legs so it can be movable $100 (see pic in "other " gallery)
- Grain bin storage box custom made to match your coop. $200 (see pic in "other" gallery)
- -----UPGRADED SIDING OPTIONS---
- 1" natural pine board and batten +$275
- 1x8 natural pine tongue and groove siding +$275
- 1x6 Tounge and groove cedar +$375
- 1x8 1 1/2" Stained log siding, call for price
Deliveries + Payment
Our coops are built to slide in the back of a pickup truck or small trailer. We don't deliver during our busy season, (March- Sept.) but we will load your coop up at our shop. Be sure to bring plenty of tie down straps.
We accept cash, check, credit cards, Pay Pal. Now accepting cryptocurrency-- Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin
Please make checks payable to Lakes Region Carpentry. Thanks!
First time chicken owner. Best coop I found anywhere. Thanks Jason & crew for the great work and causes you donate to.
Thank you Jason and Coops for a Cause! The chickens couldn't be happier! "Eggcellent" craftsmanship! We love our new coop.