Products & Pricing
Our chicken coops are built to last, and built for New England weather, unlike some that you see in the box stores. Every coop is hand built on site, and can be customized to your needs. During our cold winters your chickens will continue producing eggs, as our coops are wired for electricity which enables you to have a heat lamp and a water bowl heater. All doors have stainless steel bolt locks so when closed up for the night they are predator proof. Our standard coop model comes in T-111 siding primed and stained to the color of your choice. These coops are very functional, the nesting boxes are easily accessible with a drop down door in the front, they are also removable to make for easy cleaning. The side clean-out door is two feet wide making it easy to clean out as often as you'd like. Coops sit two feet off the ground so during deep snow season you can still collect your eggs, add food and water and clean. Coop overall height is 6'5" tall.
Sizes & Pricing
Our coops come in 4 different base sizes plus we can build custom coops to fit any needs.
- 4' x 4' fits 1 - 5 birds. $695
- 4' x 6' fits 6 - 9 birds. $795
- 4' x 8' fits 9 - 12 birds. $995
- 5' x 12' fits 20+ birds $1395
- 5' x 8' flip lid (same style as 5x12) fits 15 birds $1095
- 5'x 6' flip lid (same style as 5x12) fits 9-12 birds $895
- 5' x 8' Walk in A-Frame Style coop $1495
- 6' x 12' A-frame style coop with enclosed attached run $3495
- 4'x8' Catio --- 6'5" tall fully protected enclosure for cats, with ramps, toys and scratch tower. $795
- 5'x10' Kids Playhouse with 3 windows and farmers porch $1495
- 4'x8' chicken tractor----great for meat birds $495
- 5x8 Goat shelter with dutch door on skids $1295 Add $100 for removable front porch
- 4x8 Goat shelter on skids $995 Add $100 for removable front porch
- 6x12 Goat shelter/ shed combo on skids $2995
You can choose from Bard Red, Cape Cod Grey, Forest Green, Beige, Brown, Ocean Mist (light blue) or Purple. All colors come with white trim. We can also leave them unpainted so you can paint it at home to match your house.
4' x 4' coops
4' x 6' coops
4' x 8' coops
5' x 8' coops
5' x 8' Walk In Coops
5' x 12' coops
6' x 12' A Frame Coops
4' x 8' Chicken Tractor
4' x 8' / 5' x 8' Goat Shelters
6' x 12' Goat Shelters / Shed Combo
5' x 8' Kids Playhouse
All runs are constructed of long lasting nature wood,( alternative to pressure treated lumber) and are enclosed with 1" hexagonal galvanized poultry netting to withstand the outdoor elements for many years. The 4x6'5"x8 walk in runs come with a clear polycarbonate roof panels that shed rain and snow but allow sunlight to pass through. They also include a roosting bar to hang water from.
- 4' wide x 4' tall x 8' long Run/cage $300
- 4' wide x 6'5" tall x 8' long walk in run with roof $500
- 4 wide x 6'5" tall x 10' long walk in run with roof $695
- 4' wide x 6'5" tall x 12' long walk in run with roof $795
- 6' wide x 6'5"tall x 10' long walk in run with roof $995
- 6' wide x 6'5" tall x 12' long walk in run with roof $1195
RUN ADD ONS
- **1/2" galvanized hardware wire can be installed instead of 1" poultry netting for $100 extra
- ***Runs can also be painted white or any coop color for $100 extra
- ** 2' tall x4' wide x12' long chicken tunnel runs that will attach onto any run we sell. $300 (pic in Runs)
We offer a wide range of options so you can get the exact coop for your needs.
- 24" x 24" sliding vinyl window with a screen for more ventilation +$50 ea.
- 18"x24" Aluminum double hung window with grids +$60 ea,--(limited supply)
- Fiberglass flooring for protection and easy cleaning +$75
- 1x3 White PVC trim boards , rot , bug and maintenance free + $175
- Removable fiberglass droppings tray under roosting bar $50
- Aluminum Automatic chicken door, opens at sunrise and closes at dark.
- ****12v system with trickle charger - $275 or ****12v system with solar pannel charger $275 (See pic in "Other" gallery)
- PVC gravity fed auto feeders are 3' tall - +$25
- 5 gallon auto water with 4 stainless steel nipples - +$25 all proceeds go to clean water wells.
- White PVC Flower Box beside window $50 each
- Add 4x6 skids with eye hooks to bottom of legs so it can be movable $100 (see pic in "other " gallery)
-----UPGRADED SIDING OPTIONS---
- 3/4" 1x10 natural pine shiplap +$295
- 1x8 natural pine tongue and groove siding +$295
- 1x6 Tongue and groove cedar +$395
- 1x8 1 1/2" Stained log siding, call for price
Deliveries + Payment
Most of our coops are built to slide in the back of a pickup truck or small trailer. We don't deliver during our busy season, Most of our coops are built to slide in the back of a pickup truck or small trailer. We don't deliver during our busy season, (March- Sept.) but we will load your coop up at our shop. Be sure to bring plenty of tie down straps.
We accept cash, check, credit cards, Pay Pal and Bitcoin. Please make checks payable to Lakes Region Carpentry. Thanks!
Now accepting cryptocurrency -- Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Stellar and XRP --- 10% discount given for payments made in Cryptocurrency. If you would like to set up a Bitcoin account here is a referral link to get you started www.coinbase.com/join/ludwic_9
I worked with Jason for a week on getting the right "coop" for my needs. Jason didn't try to sell me something I didn't need and offered many different options based on my needs and budget !! THANK YOU
Amazing quality and attractive! Best coops by far and very reasonable prices. Will recommend to everyone we know!