Products & Pricing
Our chicken coops are built to last, and built for New England weather, unlike some that you see in the box stores. Every coop is hand built on site, and can be customized to your needs. During our cold winters your chickens will continue producing eggs, as our coops are wired for electricity which enables you to have a heat lamp and a water bowl heater. All doors have stainless steel bolt locks so when closed up for the night they are predator proof. Our standard coop model comes in T-111 siding primed and stained to the color of your choice. These coops are very functional, the nesting boxes are easily accessible with a drop down door in the front, they are also removable to make for easy cleaning. The side clean-out door is two feet wide making it easy to clean out as often as you'd like. Coops sit two feet off the ground so during deep snow season you can still collect your eggs, add food and water and clean. Coop overall height is 6'5" tall.
Sizes & Pricing
Our coops come in 6 different base sizes plus we can build custom coops to fit any needs.
- 4' x 4' fits 1 - 5 birds. $795
- 4' x 6' fits 6 - 9 birds. $995
- 4' x 8' fits 9 - 12 birds. $1195
- 5' x 12' flip lid fits 20+ birds $1995
- 5'x 6' flip lid (same style as 5x12) fits 9-12 birds $1395
- 5' x 8' flip lid (same style as 5x12) fits 10-15 birds $1595
- 5' x 8' Walk in A-Frame Style coop $2995
- 6' x 12' A-frame style coop with enclosed attached run $4995
- 4'x8' Catio --- 6'5" tall fully protected enclosure for cats, with ramps, toys and scratch tower. $995
- 5'x10' Kids Playhouse with 3 window openings and farmers porch $1995
- 4'x8' chicken tractor----great for meat birds $1195
- 5x8 Goat shelter with skids $1495 +$100 for removable front porch + $100 for dutch door
- 4x8 Goat shelter on skids $1195 + $100 for removable front porch + 100 for dutch door
- 6x12 Goat shelter/ shed combo on skids $4995
You can choose from Bard Red, Cape Cod Grey, Forest Green, Beige, Brown, Ocean Mist (light blue) or Purple. All colors come with white trim. We can also leave them unpainted so you can paint it at home to match your house.
4' x 4' coops
4' x 6' coops
4' x 8' coops
5' x 8' coops
5' x 8' Walk In Coops
5' x 12' coops
6' x 12' A Frame Coops
4' x 8' Chicken Tractor
4' x 8' / 5' x 8' Goat Shelters
6' x 12' Goat Shelters / Shed Combo
5' x 8' Kids Playhouse
All runs are constructed of long lasting nature wood,( alternative to pressure treated lumber but wont rot) and are enclosed with very strong 1/2" galvanized hardware wire to protect against predators and withstand the outdoor elements for many years. The 4x6'5"x8 walk in runs come with a clear polycarbonate roof panels that shed rain and snow but allow sunlight to pass through. They also include a roosting bar.
- 4' wide x 4' tall x 8' long Run/cage $495
- 4' wide x 6'5" tall x 8' long walk in run with roof $695
- 4 wide x 6'5" tall x 10' long walk in run with roof $895
- 4' wide x 6'5" tall x 12' long walk in run with roof $995
- 6' wide x 6'5"tall x 10' long walk in run with roof $1195
- 6' wide x 6'5" tall x 12' long walk in run with roof $1295
RUN ADD ONS
- ***Runs can also be painted white or any coop color for $100 extra
- ** 2' tall x4' wide x12' long chicken tunnel runs that will attach onto any run we sell. $495 (pic in Runs)
We offer a wide range of options so you can get the exact coop for your needs.
- 24" x 24" sliding vinyl window with a screen for more ventilation +$50 ea.
- 18"x24" Aluminum double hung window with grids +$60 ea,--(limited supply)
- Fiberglass flooring for protection and easy cleaning +$75 (5x12 coops+ $100)
- 1x3 White PVC trim boards , rot , bug and maintenance free + $195
- Removable fiberglass droppings tray under roosting bar $50
- Aluminum Automatic chicken door, opens at sunrise and closes at dark.
- ****12v system with trickle charger - $295 or ****12v system with solar pannel charger $295 (See pic in "Other" gallery) price includes installation
- PVC gravity fed auto feeders are 3' tall - +$25
- 5 gallon auto water with 4 stainless steel nipples - +$25 all proceeds go to clean water wells.
- White PVC Flower Box beside window $50 each
- Add 4x6 skids with eye hooks to bottom of legs so it can be movable $125 (see pic in "other " gallery)
-----UPGRADED SIDING OPTIONS---
- 3/4" 1x10 natural pine shiplap +$395
- 1x8 natural pine tongue and groove siding +$395
- 1x6 Tongue and groove cedar +$495
Deliveries + Payment
4' wide coops are built to slide in the back of a pickup truck or small trailer, 5' wide coops need a trailer. We don't normally deliver during our busy season, (March- Sept.) but we will load your coop up at our shop. Please be sure to bring plenty of tie down ratchet straps so we can secure it. Thanks!
We accept cash, check, credit cards, Venmo, Pay Pal and Bitcoin. Please make checks payable to Lakes Region Carpentry. Thanks!
Now accepting cryptocurrency -- Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Stellar and others --- 15% Discount given on purchase for payments made with Bitcoin If you would like to set up a Bitcoin account here is a referral link to get you started www.coinbase.com/join/ludwic_9
Thanks a ton Jason! Best coop on the east coast!
Unbelievable service, and way above and beyond skills when it comes to making a chicken coop!! Jason doesn't just build a coop, he builds a beautiful quality home for your chickens, and was class act to deal with and totally professional!! Would recommend to everyone!! Thank you so much for the amazing job on my custom coop!!!